Saturday, March 05, 2011

Is the super brilliant Geek my type of man?

So there have been a few men with hearts of gold that have always won my hearts. I was impressed with their intelligence, their knack and passion for technology and ability to play Mr Fix it at every opportunity.

Lately i've been thinking the ruthless banker workaholic probably isn't the long term relationship i want. Its exciting and it comes with status but when it comes to stability, reliability and respect, something is lacking.

I keep falling for these men of technical brilliance. I never feel to much for them for they always have a solution or a helping hand for what i know not.

These are the stable, good looking and reliable men i want in my life. They may never become CEO, but they will be there to fix my computer when i can't get it to work, lift heavy things and change the light bulbs. 

No comments: