Saturday, March 05, 2011

White blood will always be white blood

I;m looking through memories of my life, of uni days and where people are today.

I spotted the perfect guy amoungst the memories. The exact type of guy i fall for these days. But you know, during uni, he barely knew who i was and even more importantly i don't remember ever being attracted to him.

He married one of those intelligent blonds that have the looks, the breeding and the smarts to be just about perfect. He has weekend gateaways at sanctuary cove with his family.

The thing is, these men are in another league. Not necessarily better or worse but never the less in a DIFFERENT league. I'm chasing after some fairytale in my mind where some white prince charming saves the day.

Except thats not my life....


No comments: