Friday, September 02, 2011

I'm living a dream in my mind

So i tried to be positive and think the best of the world.

But the thing is, not everyone is perfect. Yes i am attracted to you. But some girl was messaging and calling you all night and you had a box of condoms on your bag that i accidently found when i tried to leave you a birthday surprise.

And if i were to admit to myself, i miss G. He really was perfect for me. I also trusted him.

And this latest him. He's not honest. He's not right. He's just a bit of fun. I'm kidding myself with anything else.

And last night. I took you to the hippest place in town for your birthday. You turned up in your jeans and that tight black tee which makes you look ever so hot.  All other men would have turned up in a suit with cufflunks.

It felt somewhat sureal. You looked so hot and young. I wondered if i could even compete and felt lucky to have that night with you. In terms of looks, perhaps i am just out of your league. Perhaps i just need to accept that you are a toy boy.

No comments: