Monday, September 19, 2011

Looking onwards and forwards into the future



It's that time again where life is all about possibilities and I am free as a bird.

It's that wonderful yet poignent and sad feeling that you met a man that you thought could be amazing together, and then you realise he isn't in fact who you thought he was and that he is in fact incapable of giving me what i want and need. You realise that it's not you and that its not him, its just that we are two very different people and to make it work is to try and fit a square peg into a round whole. I smile at the goodtimes that have been but i smile at the possibility of opening my heart once more to meet someone amazing.

And its that time of year again when there is no one on my mind. Only time will tell as to who will come my way.

No comments: