Saturday, September 03, 2011

The thing is your living a different life

We want different things and you simply don't feel the same about me.

Is it that i never go for men that want to settle down and all my fault? Or is it that there is something in me to make you act this way.

The reality is that i am not the girl to cherish and love and respect. Your out with others and i barely mention a thought.  Your out sowing your seeds and enjoying life without me. I bet you don't even care.

I could let go and move on with my life. Read the signs and see them for reality.

The other night in that hip restaurant when you looked so hot and young, i wondered if you were out of my league. Perhaps you are. Perhaps i met you to learn a life lesson in opening up and standing up for myself.

Perhaps the life lesson will be half learnt until i truly do let go.


No comments: