Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Throwing shit at the wall and hoping some of it sticks

Thats sometimes how i feel about my dating life. I struggle to define what i want, fall for the wrong men, have incredible times and indispicable lows.

Life is still fun and games. I think i crave for comfort and security yet i search for excitment and good times. Then i wander why i don't find what i am looking for.

I am approaching thirty. Do i really want to settle down? Why do i keep shunning the men that want me and respect me and want to treat me like a princess? Why do i keep falling for the lazy jerks that do not care if i shed a tear or not?

Perhaps deep down i am not ready. Perhaps deep down i need to get a grip on myself and learn some life lessons in appreciating and falling for the men that love and respect you back.

No that gorgeous multi millionaire who has ten million girls begging for even a glance isn't going to fall head over heels and come begging for my love and effection..

No comments: