Monday, September 26, 2011

a little bit confused and all over the place

Emotions running amock.

One moment i miss you, the way you smile, the way you kiss me and hold me, the way i fall asleep in your arms and make love. The way you hold my hand.

And at other moments i hate you for not loving me, for not calling me, for not  making me feel like a princess.

And then there are other men.

The one from work that treats me oh so well, that wants me to bits, that respects me. The man i can see myself spending a lifetime with. The man i can see respecting me forever.

Then there is another with a slight more forbidden touch or an element of elusiveness. Too outspoken, lacking in emotional intelligence but the sexual chemistry from being an alpha make more than enought to keep my interest.

So good bye to the lazy man thats not worth it. Hello to you, whoever you may be...

No comments: