Tuesday, February 12, 2013

On being the best person you could possibly be

Everything i have done to date is just me being me and trying my best to be the best person i can be. Yes i make mistakes. Yes sometimes i am irrational and not always perfect. I say things i don't mean and every now and then loose myself. I go off on tangents, down the right paths and off track at times.

In the end i make it work. In the end i apologise when i need to, forgive when i need to and thank myself and feel proud when i need to.

The MBA pushes you. It has your hot buttons and pressure points all round.  I was doing too much and chasing other peoples dreams, trying to impress people i don't respect to get a job that i don't care to have. I lost sight of who i was and where i was going and what was important to me and lost sight of those that love me, care for me and support me the most.

It took him breaking up with me to learn a life lesson. He has tured cold and hard and into someone i do not know.

There are many a man in the see. I am a beautiful person. You can accept me for who i am with all my flaws or you can leave my life and fading memories will be all there is.

I'm feeling better now. 

No comments: