Monday, February 18, 2013

Stressful moments in business school

I had a test this morning, just like every week on mondays and wednesdays. I have a presentation to give tomorrow on airline pricing mechanisms. Another country skit of global business economics on wednesday and a finance midterm i haven't started studying for on thursday that looks ever so foerign. I've forgotten what cases i have, exams approaching and a trip to China.

Its a stressful moment in business school where it just feels ever so overwhelming. Its that last leg to freedom and so close to the finish line but a lifetime of work away.

I've lost my relationship, i've lost that enthusiasm for business and that ambition of early days. I feel someone defeated, a little bit closer to myself. I'm not sleeping, i'm not eating.

I feel like i am living in a constant state of panic. I just can't wait until April.

No comments: