Sunday, February 17, 2013

Saying goodbye

I new what i was doing today. I asked to meet with you. I asked to speak with you. You said no. I sent you an email and initiated my own closure.

I knew that the best way to get you back was to let it be. But i moved things forward so i could move on. Its that fine line between the patience and pain being worth it or not. Yes i made a mistake but dwelling on these things gets you nowhere.

You've turned into someone i don't know. Your no longer the guy i fell for. I have gotten over many a man with an email of closure. And pressing send was a sense of associated relief to get on with life. Its also made me wonder if i want you back.

I always hoped you'd come back to me in a period when i hadn't left in my head.

Its another thankyou, goodbye.


No comments: