Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dig Dig Dig

You know when something goes wrong and you try to put a bandaid on it and it just gets worse and worse.

Well i'm not sure about this new relationship. It was all good for a bit. And then one day he got drunk and forgot about some commitments he made with me, and then i gave him the silent treatment and then i realised he still had an online profile and then he took it down and didn't feel like speaking to me, and then i felt bad for getting mad at him and then tried making it up by calling him, but he kept avoiding me, and then he kept getting sick and i kept flying off to sydney and then his career was not going so well and then all of a sudden i won an award even though i thought mine was going as shit and then i said soemthing to belittle his ego at work and then he started avoiding me on the phone unless it was to do with him directly but all along he still had an open invite to meet his family and tomorrow i will meet his but i;m not so sure because in the last day he put his profile up but i am meant to trust him so i should not even know this.

Life is tough. Do i say nothing and keep the peace. I can always walk away another day.

The things is i have already told my parents about you. I wish i had realised that you had put your profile back up. If i had of known, you would not mention a word. In fact i would go to my parents instead of yours.

No comments: