Wednesday, December 07, 2011

He's wonderful

I so feel a part of his life in every way that matters. The other night, we were ever so normal. Supermarkets, home cooked dinners, your gorgeous dog, discussions on property prices and the way our minds work, culture and beauty and the nature of human emotion.

We held each other all night. You kissed my forehead and you looked into my eyes. We just fit, we just work.

I told my sister about him today. I'm taking him to dinner with my cousins. I'm meeting his family at xmas. I feel secure and content.

Its like i'm at the right emotional state, i've learnt my life lessons and know how to make a relationship work.  I value holding of hands, being called pretty and being introduced to all thats important in his life over two hat restaurants, diamonds at Tiffany's, being swept off your feet, flowers and grand gentures as they come.

No comments: