Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I wonder why he just doesn't

He ignores my calls and my messages. Puts me off for days on end.

Yet he seems so into me at the same time. Where once my gut would tell me to walk away, this time i feel so secure that he is completely into me.

The old me craves to drop him and to run away. But then i think of what we could be and don't want to take a lifetime away.

Do i need to stand up for myself in terms of respect and my feelings? Am i strong enough for him to walk all over me and still not make it matter so much?

Whats the go? What should i do? Do i go with my gut? Do i love him in patiance hoping one day he will be there emotionally for me while today i just learn to deal with myself.

It's tempting to just ignore him, to let this go. But then i feel like i am walking away...

No comments: