Saturday, December 17, 2011

My careers still taking off at a million miles an hour

I just thought temporarily that it wasn't. A little bit of politics and maybe a little bit of influence from dating a colleague whose career is not going so well.

But i was at that xmas party last night. Not trying all that hard but completely confident in my own shoes. I was hot but in that classy, stylish, fully composed manner. I was humble too. I didn't even realise he was talking about me for the award until i heard my name.

I am a somebody. People see me an impressive. I am going places. I got "stuck" in a conversation with the dude that runs the show.

The thing is i am going places. I am recognised. People look at me and what i have achieved in such a short time and think i am amazing

The thing is i am.

So the career i thought i was losing is alive and kicking and moving in leaps and bounds once again. Perhaps somethings never change. I am destined for success after success...

No comments: