Thursday, December 08, 2011

Reveling in the Normal

It was a typical day at work and there was the odd occasional smile and touch to say hello when no one is looking. It is that crazy anticpation and excitment of thinking of your lover, knowing that he is a few meters away but that no one else knows of our secret office romance.  Its picking out his voice from a floor away as he orders his coffee and being concious of another in my surroundings. Its about wanting to be more feminine and gentle and the way he makes me feel so special.

It just makes life fun.

I feel so secure. There are no games. Today he called to see how i was and make plans for the weekend. We know we will see each other a few times a week and its just a matter of when, not if.

I love the way he holds me all night. The way he brushes my hair to the side. The way he kisses me.

No comments: