Friday, December 09, 2011

I'm hurt

We were meant to catch up tonight. We made a time and we made a plan and we had a place.
I kept my word and gave up a few worlds as they came up as i had already made plans with you.

But tonight you decided to get drunk and then went home to sleep and ignored my two calls and msg and twenty minutes later told me you couldn't make it.

You suck.

So my first retaliation is to think of other men. Tim the construction dude that wanted to catch up tonight, or my friend thats out on the town tonight or that last minute invite to the xmas party.

But the thing is i prioritised you before it all. And you chose to not prioritise me in the same way.

Its a tough one. I want this to work but i am hurt at the same time. I needed to talj to you as i was stressed, i cooked for you, i put you first.

Perhaps this is a life lesson in not making you my world.

My gut tells me to love you but i want some respect.

The things is tonight you make me cry. And i get measley texts from you. I want more than that.  The thing is you have a profile up still. Is it me you even want?



No comments: