Sunday, January 15, 2012

A blast from memory lane

It's that year of weddings and engagements for me. Last night was a blast from the past. Catching up with the tronix crew from uni days. It's hard to believe that I have had years of my life where I went out clubbing three times a week with these guys. Now some of them are married and the conversations have changed. We have all made it in the world, careers blazing ahead and making it in society. I caught them eating carrots as they worry about age and waistlines. It's funny to think back to the days of these guys sporting six pacs while living on xbox and junk food.


We drank coke and complained about how loud the music was and we spoke about settling down and having kids.


I look fondly back at that time. Of the little girl I was. A perfect body but ever so insecure and in search of answers only maturity and time could answer.

No comments: