Sunday, January 15, 2012

I still want to take over the world

So today by the lake as I was thinking, I started getting excited again. I'm willing to compromise for love and not even see it as a compromise. Yet, there is an exciting life to continue with.

An MNA in the outskirts of Paris, speaking French, helping a friend out with his cambodian charity and letting that best friend from uni days turn into a lover as he so craves.

I sometimes wonder if I am just too traditional. Perhaps I am chasing the unknown, in some way trying to reconcile a rejection and prove something I don't need to.

Truth is that there is a man that really knows me deeply. That I can open up and have conversations with that do transcend time. One who has been my best friend through the years, proven himself time and time again.

No comments: