Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love is a complicated thing

Sometimes i question this and that, although on at a high level it seems like all is well.

He is pushing back on me, wanting space but then not really for he includes me in everything almost in his life. I'm invited to meet his closest friends and be his date for every where he goes.

Yet he never calls me or answers my calls. I've let him know how crazy i am about him, he pushes me away. I will take a step back for the moment.

Today i felt sad for he touched another girl in passing. Nothing secual, just a touch of the hand on an expression and he told her, her dress looked so nice. I don't get such compliments anymore. I haven't heard a compliment in quite a while.

I miss the way he used to be. Maybe that was to reel me in. Maybe he is no longer into me. Maybe i just need to take it slow in my head.

And i, I am not making it easy on him. Flirting with men in the office but not really. Trying to make him jealous when all i want is him.

It's all so complicated. All is good. We will just get through this as nothing is really wrong. This is just the rollercoaster of a fresh love. The ups and downs are what make it so exciting.

No comments: