Monday, January 09, 2012

Me and my man

Life is just swimming along. He is my man and we keep in contact almost daily and it feels so natural. I get excited when i see him and thinking of him makes me smile.

Sometimes i get scared about getting married, having kids, letting go of this career i've worked so hard to build, getting pregnant, the pain of child birth and living some other life.

He's a fully grown man. He's lived a certain part of his life and so have i. We will enter phases of life together and grow together while having had full filling lives of our own. The challenge will be learning to live with each other. Together and forever.

Its like i have lived all my life, making mistakes, having adventures and following my heart. And then one day i woke up and realised the man of my dreams has been right in front of me all along.

Second chances are beautiful.

No comments: