Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Second thoughts

Today on the plane to somewhere else i was having some doubts and him and I. That perhaps i misread the signals. The sweet gestures that i thought were meant just for me, was perhaps just his natural flirtiness with women and him just being nice. Perhaps i wasn't the girl that got away or one he had on a pedestal.

Then i was thinking of how he wasn't curry. How we don't communicate much. How i have not had a conversation with him in two weeks or so.

Time is precious. There is another potential on the sidelines wanting to know where my heart lies.  A best friend from long ago that knows all my secrets and deepest thoughts.

I'm just not impressed by him right now. That touch in front of me and that compliment he gave to her, also in front of me. Was it disrespectful? What was he hoping to achieve? Or was that just his natural flirty self? It's just made me feel a little impartial.



No comments: