Saturday, June 05, 2021

It is hard my way too

 I know I live a cushy life. But I have been depressed and sad for a long time. And you have been a comfort. And I opened unto you.  And I have been patient as life is so bad for you.

But I think I need to register than you consider me a close friend but maybe not much more. Maybe you don't confide in me. Maybe I talk to you more than I should. And just maybe you see no future with us even though I dream of you every single minute and day and daydream about you by my side.

Maybe I just need to take your. lead. Accept what may be even though you are what my heart truly desires. Things need to be two ways. But you are not wanting me. I don't even know you are interested. 

And maybe there are others I can be with. Explore while you still want to be friends when I am ready for a long distance commitment when it is just you and i. 

You are getting back on your feet so I will stay. But it gets harder each day.

I love you babe. But maybe you don't. And you don't communicate with me much. Maybe this is what happened with Dee and I. He tried to help me and I took him for. granted. But now I try to help you and you are taking me for granted. I can't blame you at all. Its all human behaviour.

Do I walk away or keep trying with a man I love that isn't communicating or wanting to be with me? Do I move on with some tinder men that are interested more that may or may not work out? 

Reality is that I love you very much but the feelings are not reciprocated. 

No comments: