Friday, June 11, 2021

Two days without hearing from him

But I am being patient. Guessing he is busy and stressed. Maybe something is wrong. Maybe nothing is wrong and he doesn't have much to say because he has a life now that lockdown is over. 

I just don't know. But I can't keep waiting on the sidelines constantly reaching out either. In his own time he will reach out. The wield thing is we were having a really nice conversation.

In all this though, there could also be a girl in the background. Just as I speak to guys over here. 

Who knows the truth really.

But lately I am realising that maybe a life over there is not something I could do. And I can't see him with a happy life over here despite all thee creature comforts. And sure we could choose a medium ground somewhere. I will be fine in any western world but I am not so sure about him outside of his contacts and the world he knows. 

Maybe I need to transition to the occasional video chat when we both have time rather than constantly waiting for him texts which really isn't healthy. I need to get life back on track.

Go back to the gym. Meditate in the mornings. Have that bath. Go to Yoga. Reach out to friends.  Meet up with art group and book club. Go on that date. Actually many many dates. And finally have a holiday, someday, somewhere. 

And also maybe just listen, really listen to him. He never said we would work. It could have been a polite lets wait and see because he is incapable of being direct. That could be reality too.  


No comments: