Saturday, June 05, 2021

New Beginnings

 And sometimes you just know you are starting over again. The easy part of you and I is that we were always pretend and never together. I loved the man you may have been. But last night you showed me that you were far from my fantasies. ''

So maybe our dreams are over. Or my dreams are over as you were never part of them. You told me you were not. So we need to become friends again. Forget about the possibility of anything more. I need to start dating again. We both move on with our lives without a major disruption. 

But last night when you were at that party rather than thinking to spend your free time talking to me. I realised we were not right. I am happy to stay friends if that is even possible.

But all those mornings I dreamt and the future I dreamt in your arms - I know does now exist.

So goodbye to you my lover than never was...

No comments: