Monday, June 21, 2021

Today in my head we met in Thailand

Fast forward a year or so and fully vaccinated and borders open, we finally met in Thailand this morning. You got there first and then met me at the airport with flowers and then we went to our hotel. We hugged and the chemistry was there. Definitely there. We had a great time and kissed and hugged and i fell asleep and woke up in your arms. We had two months together and to work out how it would work.

At the same time i feel ever so sad as i can't keep living in my head. I have to let go of this fantasy and start living my own life again. Start being me again. A little bit of your silence in helping. But i also feel so directionless these days. 

And when i think of the far away place where you live and the medical and police and all the other systems, i really wonder if i could actually live there at all. To go from living in the most comfortable place in the world to a place i could not wait to live as it was the worst place i have ever lived. Except that you were a ray of sunshine that kept me sane with your friendship. 

I love you very much. But how would we work?


No comments: