Saturday, June 05, 2021

Tonight I saw the real you

 So I guess I have been dreaming and living with the fantasy you. But today you said you were at a party. We have not been speaking because I have backed off because I thought you were stressed and busy. But now I know that is not the case. You can make time for a party. Just not for me. It does not matter. I dreamt a relationship for us in my head that does not exist. 

Maybe we can just be good friends. No expectations. But also he wants to be friends. So we will be friends. And I will online and tinder on as we are not real. 

But real insight is I have been dreaming of a guy that is fiction. He is not real. You are. not making any effort to be with me. 

So tonight I also stop. We can be friends which is always nice. We always have been. But we walk away from being lovers right now tried by me. But I think you will be ok with it. 

No comments: