Saturday, June 05, 2021

sometimes I delete you

Not you. Just the apps of our communication. 

Because seeing your lack of response is hard. And today I know you took a break and you needed space over contact with me.  But you have no idea how badly I am doing. I need to walk away from you and today and your comments were a realisation. I still love you very much. But I guess you are not. Or I am not meant for you.

I still have hope for us but maybe I need to start stepping back. To stop crying when I see some of your messages. You say detrimental for relationships and I am realising that. Even though I also think you are amazing. 

Maybe its not us and I just need to work on local relationships that might work. Maybe the Aussie culture works better for me that the sub-continental one...

Who knows...but all I know is thet I am available and you can reach out but you don't but maybe that is a cultural thing that you can't. I'm struggling too.....

No comments: