Friday, July 08, 2011

A feeling of sadness

With all matters of the heart life is one big rollercoaster. Right now i'm on that downward path, approaching steadfastly what i hope will be a thrilling experience.

I haven't heard from him all week. I seem to have turned into a mere thought at the end of your weekend.  What i love most about us, is how we can wake up in each others arms on a saturday or sunday morning and cuddle and make love and watch the world awake.

Some moments are magic.

This morning i had not heard from you. You were in my thoughts. I went for a walk and i kept looking at my phone, willing my attention to eventuate into a text from you. The things is i feel sad.

I feel sad for every relationship that did not work. For every relationship that never quite made it. For all the moments where i have stared at my phone willing a man to call.

Sometimes i wonder why i take part in this dance. Perhaps the world is not about you and I.

No comments: