Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm scared

The other day i was on cloud nine. I had seen you that wednesday night and it was wonderful. I could see the attraction in your eyes. The care for my by the gentle way you held me.  The way you pay attention to who i am.

Then you messaged and we kept at it back and forth. I was all smiles for you. I still am.

Its just another weekend has passed and you have not called to see me. There are some nights that are more special than others. You do not want to see me during those times. The best times with you are waking up on a saturday or sunday morning in your arms and cuddling and looking deep into your eyes.

I'm scared to make a move because of every other man i have dated that had disapeared when i did make that move.

Its that fragile moment. I'm scared. We are standing still.

No comments: