Saturday, July 09, 2011

I never envisaged my perfect man to be him

My perfect man has always been the D's and G's of the world. Those incredibly driven and powerful men who seem to think they own the world. The type of man by which the world bows down and follows.

With that power comes a certain level of ruthlessness. A little carelessness when it comes to ones own feelings. Will i ever even be good enough for these men?

And then i met you. Light, carefree, young, enthusiastic. You are a go getter in your own way.

Sometimes i wonder about a future for us. I smile when i think of you. Even when you hurt me by not calling. I think that perhaps you are more realistic. The type of person one can build a lifetime of trust and love with.

So what do you say? Is it you and I against the world?

No comments: