Friday, July 22, 2011

Tonight i went on a date with an old flame

And it wasn't meant ot be so much fun. I kind of did it out of obligation and curiosity. I met up with him to be friends and keep it light.

But i enjoyed the conversations, his mannerisms, his availability and the conversation that flowed.

I got away early but not because i wanted to leave him. I was having fun and a tad confused with myself.

And the boy i am in love with did not bother to call. He slots me into the days that do not matter.

Life is odd sometimes. I have two men and i have none. Who know's how the world will turn out.

The hardest thing is that i just want one man. The one i have already. But i want him to tell me he loves me and see me on fridays or saturdays. To make me feel like i matter. To make me unavailable to such dates as tonight.

If i was with him tonight, i never would have gone on this date and i never would be reconsidering so many aspects.

No comments: