Saturday, May 01, 2021

Devastation

I'm living a fairytale romance in my head. And the other day I almost told you. But you got busy and the call dropped out. And now I've lost my nerve. And it feels impossible and yet so real.  And your in a place of devastation.

I am in a place of devastation watching your devastation. 

Life seems impossible in a pandemic despite this cushy life. I actually had a nice day with mum and cat. Nice meals, a fancy haircut. It was a nice day. But was also feeling down. 

Sometimes I think to turn this around I really need to delete the news and the social media. To really limit wasting so much time. Time I should be enjoying each moment, meditating, resting, sleeping, gym, eating healthy, meeting someone realistic, spending more time with mum without the phone. 

The devastation I can't do anything about. I need to get out of this rut. 

No comments: