Monday, May 03, 2021

Frustrated

I have had the most annoying day at work. Getting involved in politics and stuck. Its annoying but my care factor is also close to zero. I have better things I can do. 

But the reality is I just want to vent. To talk to someone about it. A partner. And I want to talk to him. Not to the other him. 

And I worry about him too. What happens if something happens. He's still working and out and about. It seems so odd as I sit at home all day, almost in a self imposed lockdown. The injustice in this world is so unfair.

I feel so down about it. 

I need to start meditating. 

I like being at mums.

Life goes by meaninglessly. 

Sometimes I don't like my work. But hate would be too strong a word at the worst of times. Yet I can't say it excites me.

I love teaching meditation. 

I love the sense of peace and calm I get from yoga and meditation,

I love the comforts of being at home with mum. It's really nice here. And nice to have company too. Especially when taking a break. 

Next lockdown I will spend here. 


No comments: