Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Today I am feeling happy

 After a tumultuous few days of feeling down, today is a turning point. I know this too will pass but I am feeling content. 

Nice chat with the man from far away but I focused in on him than me, getting to know him, about what stresses him out, and also just having a laugh. I fall for him more and more each day. 

Works also a bit calmer having told my manager about where I was struggling and asking to tune out of something and leaving it with them to sort out. I have my own projects as we go on.

I've had a lovely week staying with mum. Absolutely lovely. I was meant to be here for her but instead she has healed me. 

And I have a date tonight with the man closer to Home that I have been chatting too. Let's see where an in person dinner goes. My heart is with another who does not know, but no harm in just an innocent dinner.  I hope I am not being unfair to him.

One foot not quite in the place I want to be and the other not quite in where I don't want to be.  


No comments: