Wednesday, May 26, 2021

He's doing it tough, I am in my head being impatient

But nothing is actually wrong. If anything it is my lack of understanding.

And he is trying to tell me that he can't contact me because he is actually busy. And I know what that is like. Like when it is realistic. 

And so him telling me that is enough for me. 

I stay in touch because I can. Ask questions. But its ok by me if he gets busy. I know him too well. Not the type to ignore me or play games. He actually is busy and kind of surrounded by death and devastation. 

But his message to say he can't talk. I know he really can't. But also not trying to push me away. I think we have real feelings for each other. 

I miss him. But in reality over a year before we can even consider meeting. The pandemic brought us together. If in a time where he was a few days away from meeting - I actually had no interest. 

So lets keep daydreaming. Passively exploring other men. But I know who has my heart.This time is real as he knows too.

 and I could tell him by text in my own way I feel comfy. 

No comments: