Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Happy and sad all at the same time

 I am working from mums. I feel like I don't want to leave. I miss him even though he is faraway. I wait to see his messages even though he does not. Probably does not know I like him.

I didn't sleep well. I was tired. My brain a little broken. A bit deflated.

But so nice at mums. I don't really want to leave.

And the best couple ever broke up. And it appears I will be looking after their dog for a bit. But that's fine. 

And I've needed someone to talk to. Mum is great but I can't tell her how bad I feel. How tired. I stressed. But he is in a whole another level of pain over there. The world in devastation. In constant fear. What I have is nothing.

I couldn't be happier to be here. And now I heard from him and it brings me happiness. 

I wish I could tell him how much I love him. I see a future for us. It would be crazy if we didn't have one. 

No comments: