Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disgusted by you

You had the nerve to send such a self absorbed mail. Your sense of reality on the definition of infidelity is somewhat warped. I looked at the little girl in my heart. I felt nothing for you after that. Your represent a life of abuse and unhappiness. And for the first time in my life i feel that it is not acceptable. I want a man that wants to look after me and make me happy and see me as his equal. I crave to be in a loving, trusting, accepting relationship. I'm not sure what i saw in you. I struggled to find you attractive but as i got caught in your web, you apealed to the old side of me that loved to sabotage my own life. Appealed to that side of me that reminded me of an alcoholic father and only ever knowing how to be treated like shit and still to say. But I've gotten over that now. And over you. Good luck to you in your self absorbed world. I'm out.

No comments: