Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Protecting the little girl within

Its that childhood innocence that reaches out to our heart of hearts. But its really the little me i am thinking of. That little girl that was a little helpless, did not understand the ways of the world and relied on her parents and those around her to be a good person. A little girl that felt the pain of love misguided. But that little girl is in my heart now. A little part of me. She has always been. I just had not realised it yet. And now that i am older, and that i am wiser and can stand up for myself, i owe it to her to protect her through life and take me everywhere. To be with the right men and walk away when i have been wronged. She deserves to be protected, hugged and loved. Its like looking at the world a new. Let there be light and love.

No comments: