Sunday, March 18, 2012

kineseology

A friend had been raving about it for a while. And life wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. I saw a sign and thought, if she's free i'll give it a go. Looking for clarity. Looking for answers. Why do i say nothing and stay with a man that treats me like crap, hoping he will come around and accept me and love me. Familiar story, well yes. My mum did the same and is still doing the same, staying with my alcoholic father. Its patterns in life we learn from childhood. Recognizing is the first step i guess. Choosing our partners, choosing our relationships, the way we behave. So the session was successful. It was based around resolving the root of the problems rather than finding strategies for the symptoms. I'm still not quite sure what we did but i emerged with a renewed sense of self and acceptance. I wanted to protect the little girl of my childhood, hold her in my arms and tell her its ok and take her everywhere. I loved myself for the first time in ages. Like really loved myself. I saw some poisonous relationships for what they were and were ready to walk away. I made my peace and gave myself the closure i needed. And as i smiled at the world, with the little girl of my childhood safely in my heart, the world smiled back. I met many a man that seemed so nice and stable. And i didn't get nervous. I was just me. And i didn't drink too much. And i didn't stay too long. I didn't panic about losing something amazing or missing out. It was a great session. I feel renewed. I feel loved and love for myself.

No comments: