Monday, March 05, 2012

Thankyou, goodbye

And its over, just like that. This time there are no regrets. I gave this all i had. I trusted, i worked on myself and i let him in to my life. I reached out and i fell in love. Yes i got trampled all over but i was capable of loving again. And this time i found something that does not work and i walked away. I said goodbye to him. And i really am not looking back. He's not worth the friendship even. And I come out appreciating more of my own culture, knowing how important communication is and how fundamental to a relationship being able to talk to each other are. Perhaps many years ago i made the right decision in letting him go. In haste i fell for him to make myself feel better when another man in my life was treating me like shit. Was this an extended rebound. I just need to be careful not to jump straight in this time. Yes there is a man on my mind. Take my time and let love build.

No comments: