Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Perhaps I introduced the third person

I've been angry at him all along. But perhaps it was partially me. There was a third person in our relationship, and it was the man that kept calling and listened while you were too busy for me. He was one that i have known for a lifetime. He took me out to dinner, told me time was precious and had deep conversation about life, love, culture, bringing up kids and much much more. We speak all the time these days. He was always there when i was upset. A shoulder to cry on. But then he became a little more than a friend. A little bit of a day dream. I told him we were over. He was like great and then retracted. I told him i felt better and relieved to have called it off. Your right to stray off at this moment in time. There is another in my life. Nothing happening yet but its blooming. I think i had to be with you to appreciate a good man. To appreciate him. To put me off white men forever and appreciate my own. The cricket helps that tad much more. United in our patriotism for where we come from. Proud and Lankan, together we stand.

No comments: