Thursday, March 01, 2012

I was scared of leaving you

Mainly because i am thirty and i thought perhaps i would never meet anyone else that would want to marry me again. This is the first time anyone has ever introduced me to their family and vice versa. You also let me into your friends, your friendship circles. I don't understand at all why you act the way you do and about all this infidelity. You say one thing but mean another. Babe - Last week i was in love with you. I would of stayed. I'll never really know what went through your head. What possessed you to cut me out of that picture? I'll always wonder if its just you or an illness. Today i asked you something work related. You looked slightly elated. There was no love in our eyes. I was platonic and flat, you told me what you needed to know. It was like you were a stranger.

No comments: