Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I still miss you very much

If you wanted to be together, regardless of you taking a journey. If you wanted to be with me and consider trying for long distance.  I probably would have been receptive.

Instead you gave me no hope. Was it because I was not the right girl? Maybe. It wasn't all that perfect.

Or was it because you need solidarity. A delusion you thought was real before you started chasing girls again.

Do I just need to see your reality. You told me and others you like chasing girls. I was the one that did not respect myself enough to succumb.

Maybe I was a nobody in your world. As time passes and with the wisdom time gives us, I am beginning to see that you did not respect me or treat me well.

Maybe you are another that I will look back on and wonder what I ever saw in you.

My mind still loves you very much. But we have plenty of time in your absence to find the truth.

No comments: