Wednesday, July 10, 2019

On missing you so much

But in a happy way.

I am so happy for you. And genuinely inspired at what you are doing.

So I indulged in tinder and a dating site. Its made me miss you that much more.

And the tiny little message you sent me today to tell me about a great meditation place made my day. A spiritual partner helping me grow but also just staying in touch and connected. Thats all I needed for you to melt my heart.

Maybe I will never get over you babe. Who knows. Maybe its not about forcing myself to move on when clearly my heart is yours. And giving you that heart unconditionally without any expectation of it to be returned by you still makes me happy. For your a good person and lovely and doing oh such a noble thing in this world.

I miss you baby. But maybe I will indulge in living this imaginary life with you for a few more days.

Thank you for staying in touch. I think I love you. 

No comments: