Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Vibrating right back at you

So I saw him friending some beautiful young women. Hardcore pretty women. But also some monks so my attention was clearly only focused on the worst. And yes I am a little jealous and a bit insecure even though we are not together. Its easy to only see the best in social media. I bet the reality is quite different.

But then really, even if he was with these beautiful women for a moment, it wouldn't matter. It's not like I am holding onto him. I am back to considering dating and meeting men.

Sometimes they say you meet people vibrating at the same frequency. If that is the case I should not be surprised if he hooks up with another.

It was salsa dancing and dinner with a friend tonight. It was fun.

Sometimes they say everything happens for a reason. And really if he had not of left I would not off gone to the weekend retreat, up north next weekend, the workshops coming and even these dance lessons.

This is the time for me to get my life back. Get some genuine friendships built. Rekindle old ones.

I will trust in the universe.

And also, I wish him all the best happiness and peace in the world regardless of weather he is with these lovely women or not. I let him go to the world. If he comes back to me, I will know I have a keeper. If not, I will recall our time with fondness and gratitude for having had the opportunity to grow together for a moment in time. 

No comments: