Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Saying goodbye but we may meet again

So tonight I finally get to that point.

Right now I love you but we go our own ways. You have your own thing and I have mine.

Maybe my love was one sided but I will never know. For you did not try to tell me you love me. And perhaps because you don't.

Its ok. Thank you. Good Bye.

One day maybe we meet again. But moist likely not. I think we will just find our own growth. And there was a moment in time we grew together. But that time is long gone. Out spiritual development has taken a turn.

Goodbye and good luck to you that boy I thought I loved.

But rest assured it was real and I love you very much. Or at least the man I thought you were when we first met. And then you changed. But all men do. I thought you were special but you and I are just two lovers like all other broken relationships. We just have the guts to walk away to have better lives.

But goodbye to a better life.

To be happy, kind and caring, I once loved you very much. Was amazed by you. Its nit possible to feel that way again but I miss those days of innocence or manybe a man that can live up to a childhood dream of a perfect man.

I won't hold my breath. Let the excel sheets live my life and be happy.

No comments: