Sunday, July 14, 2019

Its a new night

New revelations and he is long gone.

I miss hime still yes. very very much. I just know that without him feeling the same way we have nothing. So I let go.

My world is open to all.

Thankyou to all the growth and learning and memories and the good times.

We met for a reason and as you said if we are meant to meet again we will. But I will not hold on as in your eyes you did not either. and it was just one way.

So thank you for letting me go. Letting me explore with others.

Goodbye to a boy I was crazy about but he decided he had a higher calling which I respect. The man that walks into my expectation is high but he already has shown that I belong.

So thank you to the universe

Sometimes you put us in awkward situations so we can learn to let go.

No comments: