Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Disapointed

Today while i was far above the clouds i started to question a few things. Then i started realising a few things too.

That you didn't want to see me over the weekend.
That you preferred to hang with your friends over me.
That you preferred not to ask me to come out hiking even though you knew i would enjoy it.
That you said you'd call but that you never did.
That you did not want to see me.
That you acted out of character to woo me and then threw away my heart when you realised you had it.

Then i realised that i don't really know you. That you are not who you made yourself out to be. You tried to be someone else. And i fell for that someone else.

I got hurt. I feel like crying. I got carried away. I never trusted you, that takes time but oh how i did try to give you the benefit of the doubt.

And now your loosing your touch. Your loosing that feeling of excitement. Your undoing that feeling.

Perhaps i have not known you before. Perhaps it was not you and i in Pompei. Perhaps you are young and immature. Perhaps you are not as amazing as you pretended to be.

Perhaps you are just another man, no more significant, no less special.

No comments: