Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm leaving now. Thankyou. Goodbye



My Birthday 1:15 PM



He came across as a knight in shining armor. A prince who has finally found his princess. He wooed her with all that he had, denying her nothing less than perfection.

He called, he took her out, he opened doors, he graced her with beautiful flowers, he called her, made plans for the future and welcomed her with open arms into his life. She slowly started to put her trust in a man that seemed like he had his act together. A man that came across as a nice guy with the perfect amount of ambition, drive and excitement.

And then he changed back into a frog. She was no longer his prize. He stopped calling, he started putting her on bare minimum effort, hoping to keep her on the side just in case he changed his mind.  He no longer made time for, he no longer felt the need to be the man he pretended to be. He became someone else, the real him.

And she did not do anything. The man she met was changing but by the wisdom of her past and the wisdom of fairytale romances that only resulted in nights of tears and torture, she waited on the sidelines. One step in, one step out, her heart was still shielded and she protected her heart unlike any other time before. She didn’t push or pull as she would have in the past. She just let it be.

And now he is losing his glimmer. He is another man. She did not fall for him. She no longer wants to see him.

Her prince turned back into a frog and she is throwing him back to the sea.

My Birthday 1:23 PM

Its my birthday and he has upset me for not taking the initiative to call. This is the ultimate deal breaker. If he does not call today that is it. No more.

Throw him out. He is already out. But perhaps he will not get another chance ever.

His true colors are showing through.

My Birthday 2:12 PM

Now I hate him. I feel like never speaking to him ever again.

Its good I am talking to the wind. Conversations such as these can end in disaster. I am not as strong as I think I am. I crave to be loved and I crave for his attention.

In the absence of it I act aloof like I don’t care. Deep down it hurts.

He is a jerk. To show one side and be really another. What is these games he is playing?

My Birthday 2:53 PM

I’m feeling quite crummy today and its all your fault.

Why go for something if you are not into it? Your not even like the others. There is not dashing prince fairytale about you.

I did not fall for you immediately. You were a nobody with a clever job and able to climb mountains. I did not think much of your looks. Your not even my type. You are not a Malcolm or David of the world.

Yet I gave you a chance and you used your charms and pulled out all tricks to get me to fall for you. But now your different, you took all that back. Some parts I still like you but the personality which shone through and I fell for has disappeared.

I’m leaving now. Thankyou, goodbye.







No comments: