Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Life above the clouds

On that rare sunny day while soaring far above the clouds with a nice tune in my ear i can't but smile at how beautiful it all is. The peach, the vastness, the emptiness and the possibilities. I close my eyes, i smile, i can barely contain it. This feeling of immense happiness to be there in that moment, above the clouds, going from somewhere to somewhere. I can hardly describe it.

While others hate the hassle of flying, the anonymity of an airport. I love it. I feel at home. I love the rush. I love living my life, watching others, the significance of leaving and coming home.

I feel as if it were where i belong,

I've been doing this for almost ten years and i don't think my feelings will ever change. I love that not a week goes by that i don't hop on a plane and head off somewhere, anywhere. I love feeling like the world is my oyster.  I love coming home to family, friends and a stable life.

Sometimes you realise that you have it all sorted.

No comments: